Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour

Are you the type of person who sits by the phone waiting for it to ring when someone says he/she will call?

Are you the type of person who keeps obsessing about the past and wishing and wondering if things could have been different?

Are you the type of person who keeps opening the mail and checking to see if you have anything?

:P

Nope, I'm not like that, fortunately ... but put me at home for too long with full burst of energy, and I would start to imagine that the floor is dirty. Oh, so the cleaner comes in every week to clean the place, it is quite clean but the floor does feel a little dusty. And the water is taking soooo long to boil. Perhaps I should go and tinkle on the black and white keys, but do you know, the floor does indeed feel a bit dusty. Perhaps I should go and wash my feet, you know ...the dust could be simply on my feet ... but ohhh ... I am so full of energy!

So there I was, on my hands and knees and sometimes even scrapping with my fingernails. Hmm, my parents wouldn't have approved. Dearest hubby would roll his eyes again. I can see him doing it. :P And I think Mom used to do that - the cleaning. Perhaps it's the hormones at this late stage in time. hahaha.

*bleah*

Damn knees creaked. Maybe I should go and swim in the afternoon. It looks like a cold day again today. Would be crazy to swim in the evening! The pool was freezing on Monday! Whoever says I would feel hot all the time!?! I'm so cold most of the time. Gotta bathe hot water too. My little nuclear reactor must be only powering at half efficiency. Ha.

Brrrr ....

I need more chess opponents. Whoever wishes to challenge me to a game, please go here.

*****
Okie, so I am actually procastinating tidying up the last room. That's the gist of it all, really. It's too nice a day to spend the whole day in putting things away right? I shall really (really!) go and swim, then go shop tonight. My favourite fashion shop just called me to tell me that they're having a sale. Must go down and kapoh kapoh a bit what.

:X

No comments: