Saturday, October 29, 2005

Please help

I need to get a water cushion. Does anyone know exactly where I can get one? Those kind you used to sit on.

I haven't been a good grand-daughter nowadays. Life simply catches up with you and it's hard when you see her only once a week or so when you go to parent's place. It's difficult when all she does is lie down all day, not knowing, not recognising, not speaking, and not doing anything. The mind is full of other matters, and you forgot that granny is still around.

I know I wish that her mind would be sound, but I guess that's an impossibility now. We just hope that her sufferings would be less, and that she's happy somehow or other. Granny is well taken care of, her heart is strong, just that her mind is gone.

The water bed stopped her from getting bed sores, but when my parents renovated the house, they had to put it away for a while. I'm looking for those small water cushions as a temporary measure but I don't seem to be able to find a place selling them. Mom always tell me things when I get there, and it can be rather exasperating cos what can I do when I'm there already?

So please drop me a message if you know exactly where I can get one. Esso kiosk doesn't help because there are so many of them, and the two I've been to didn't have them.

No comments: