Monday, October 17, 2005

Having the runs

Title suggested by hubby.

It's not funny actually. 2nd day and 6 times already. I'm just sleeping until I've had a headache. So I've been told to do something else, like write my blog or play yahoo games. So there and perhaps I'll prepare something later.

*sigh*

***
Email to the director
S Zoological Gardens
Dear Sir,
I would like to know how much is the entry fee to bring my dog into the zoo.
Thanks you.
Yours sincerely.

There wasn't any reply to that. :P
It was her baby, so she didn't see why she couldn't bring him to the zoo.

heh heh

*****
I was rather impressed with the gas grill, and I've hinted that we might like to get one too. But dear hubby pointedly pointed out the negative demonstration which I had. which actually may or not be so. But I guess not, not yet.

Oh well.

He still loves and enjoys the type of food I'm cooking for him. :) I guess that is good enough.

:)

***
Apprehensive - aren't all women are when it comes to taking risks?

I would miss him even more with that kind of working hours he would do.

And so, as hard as he would be working, so too would I have to.

Pretty bad timing if you ask me, but when would the tide wait for man?

I do so hope things will be all right.

No comments: