Thursday, September 08, 2005

Monologue coffee night

So sad. Opponents resigned on me rather than let me torture slowly. *sigh*

So all I'm left are the difficult games, where I have to really think. Where's the fun? None too enthusiastic now.

*****
I shouldn't be drinking coffee I guess, but mom's coffee smelt really good this afternoon. Unconsciously, I reached out and before I knew it, I told her she had better make herself a new cup, for there wasn't much left for her. heh.

I like her coffee, very very sweet. 2 teaspoon of sugar and 3 teaspoon of condensed milk! heh heh heh.

And what's wrong with drinking coffee anyway? Mom said that when she had me she drowned cups of coffee everyday. So here I am, extremely hyperactive and wided-eyed and alert about everything going on around me. :P

*****

There, my pair of booties are done! :) Well, except for the twisted cord ribbon to tie around it, which I haven't made yet. It's supposed to be a sweet pretty pink, but the colour doesn't turn out very well in the photo. And it's really tiny! Hmmm.

The booties are for my neighbour's expecting baby. :) I'm starting on the bonnet and will finish with the mittens. Can't do too much in a day! Hand hurts.

I'm trying to be more friendly I guess. It's kinda strange for me to be so friendly. Normally I would have kept to myself and would have ignored everyone on the same floor ... but sometimes it's good to have more friends.

:)

I guess the latest craze for me right now is knitting. All my interests come in periods. :P None of my friends do knitting though, what a pity ... it would be nice to have someone to share patterns and talk shop about. Oh well.

Coffee doesn't seem to be working very well ... sleepy sleepy.

No comments: