Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ark! ark!

I woke up this morning with a stiff neck, a stiff shoulder and a headache.

Blistering barnacles and thundering typhoons as Captain Haddock would say.

*mutter*

Hubby tried to help, and it is slightly better, but I need a proper massage soon. When can I have one?

*sniff*

I swear I'm worse than my students! All my homework all piled up, and no, I'm not starting any yet. heh.

Whoops. Cannot go out today and play. :P

*****
I finally finished putting all mine and hubby's CDs collection away neatly. And found that ...

I have two classic YoYoMa CDs. Hmm, does anyone want the extra?

I've also found the Stacy Kent Dreamsville. Thank goodness. :)

I got so many cds, some of them I've not even played at all!

Hmm, I wonder where hubby puts my music folder in the computer.

*****
One last mitten to go. :)

One piece a day, not too bad. Can't start on work unless I finish all those knitting. heh.

*****
Is Xena going to get a new blog soon? *waiting waiting* *hophop*

No comments: