Saturday, August 13, 2005

Bored to the ears

Saturday afternoon.

A nice hot lazy shimmering afternoon.

Nothing much to do, don't feel like doing much. The streets are quiet, the birds are snoozing and the cat just wanna lie on the bed.

I don't feel like cleaning up the house, when it is still in a mess. My toes are prettily painted, so I don't need to spend another hour on them. The clothes are stewn all over the floor, but the toilet is filled up with boxes, and there's an excuse not to wash the clothes, or to vacumn the floor either. heh heh. Perhaps I should do more unpacking, but I'm not in the mood at all, certainly not on a hot dull Saturday.

Thinking of what to cook for dinner. Mom bought a pumpkin over. All the recipes with pumpkin seems too difficult to do. What am I supposed to do with it?

Dinner for tonight:
potato soup with mixed vege
broccoli with soy-lemon dressing(?)
chicken with pumpkin

It'll be nice to go for a really lazy swim. But I just don't feel like going out or going shopping.

Just wanna be a slug at home. Sluging hard to be a slimy slug. :P

No comments: