Friday, June 24, 2005

Last Day

Bliss is when you finally get to sit down, put your feet up, and enjoy your ice-cream.

Dust is what you always see, but the dear hubby doesn't see. And all those long hairs as well. So there is no wonder why you are always doing the vacumming.

It makes me sneeze.

The resident lizard has arrived and taken up a nice place in the toilet. It scuttles away whenever the lights are switched on. Still a bit shy, and rather small and thin, but I guess that would change soon. I suppose it is feeding itself quite happily, though I wonder what it's eating. No I don't want to know. I'll only be glad if it does not decide to shift house. We would have to take steps if it decides to move out of the toilet. *bleah*

Five more minutes to go and I have to start preparing lunch. There's always something to do, and you can't just lie in bed all day.

I don't feel like going out on my own nowadays. And there isn't anyone to go out with me. I should be shopping for things for the house, but I'm feeling extremely lazy. Was thinking of enjoying my last day to have dim sum with mom, but the house was too untidy to leave alone. I'm becoming obsessed.

It's the sneezing.

Udon for lunch. Fish for dinner perhaps.

My top of the list of all favourite fruits is now the cherry. Need to buy more. Second in place are mangosteens. They're a bit messy that's why. Then followed by lychees, grapes (of the sweet seedless and thin skin types), watermelons, oranges and apples. Bottom of the list include banana ... and last of the last are papayas.

Need to do more exercise.

No comments: