Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sleepless

It's the yoga, methinks. Or perhaps I'm just trying to catch that anime I missed earlier. *bleah*

Perhaps the only checklist should go something like that:
me happy
me happy doing things me likes
me happy happy happy :)
me happy with chap
me makes chap happy which makes me happy
me and chap happy happy happy :)
happily ever after

heh heh heh

Okie, so I've been reading Witches Abroad, Terry Pratchett. All those fairy tales stuffs. Really different, and funny. I think I like his witches best.

Seems that I've read some people saying that being single one can do lots of things, whereas once in a relationship, one has hardly any time to oneself. Hmm, I guess it all boils down to how you handle your own time. *shrug* ... I mean even if he spends his time on the computer and you just read a book, or something. One can just do one's own stuffs even when one is together right? Don't have to be doing the same thing or paying each other a zillion of the attention at all times. It's just having that someone to care about who cares about you that's the gist of it all. And to have that someone who simply appreciates who you are. :)

And the feeling of coming home to hubby is what makes life more meaningful.

And the feeling of coming home to a house spick and span because dearest hubby tidied up the place in his free time is priceless. :)

No comments: