Monday, January 03, 2005

The First Monday of the Year

I feel sooo tired, yet I can't sleep. I couldn't sleep last night either. Feeling charged up, tensed ... and very much awake. So I have not gotten enough sleep and my dark eye-circles are starting to show. Need to relax!

My yoga teacher is still away. And there aren't any general classes till Thursday. Hmm, have to start looking elsewhere. Am definitely getting fat. Furthermore just bought a big can of Almond Roca. *fugitive look* (hide hide before hubby comes back ;P) ... and lots of biscuits and nice stuffs to eat for work. heh heh. Well, let's just console ourselves that there are lots of stairs to climb and many miles of walkways to travel. I will lose it sooner or later. *sticks tongue out*

There are monkeys and gorillas in the zoo. I need to get my mic repaired or get a new one so that 1. I won't lose my voice and 2. I will be heard. It's quite tiring to talk in a loud voice for a while. I'll need to 'exercise' my vocal cords too. Lots of exciting stuffs to do! :P

Feel crippled without a computer at work.

Supposed to be getting keys tomorrow. And turning on water, electricity and gas on Thursday. Maybe can move in by Saturday. Yay. Headache to think what to do with place. So may move in with bare minimum. It'll be better for dear hubby. I feel so bad that he's waking up extra early to drive me to work. I think he's the best guy in the whole wide world! No one can beat that. :) I am so lucky! :) :)

No comments: