Sunday, October 24, 2004

Humpty Dumpty

Grandma fell off the split-level yesterday afternoon. Everyone was busy with their own things and the sudden loud thud shocked everyone running towards her. Grandma hit her head and bled all over the floor. She also had a cut in lip and at the side of her ear. She was bleeding profusely so we called for an ambulance. By the time they came, Grandma's head had somewhat stopped bleeding. She was a bit stunned in the beginning but did not lose consciousness at all. When we had to put her on the stretcher, Grandma was gripping my fingers very tightly and refusing to let go.

At the emergency ward, Grandma was stitched and bandaged up. Other then that, she was all right and eventually we brought her home. Grandma is certainly extremely strong. She is one tough little old lady. Her bones are extremely solid, and sometimes she can be extremely active, pulling herself around all over the house. She's all right now, still sleeping off the arendaline. But I wish her mind is with us. I don't know how to explain it. She's someone we take care off and care about but there's no her. Hubby says no matter what, she's still a person.

*****
The week passes by extremely fast. In a blinking of an eye, it's Sunday again. It seems only yesterday that I blogged on a Sunday.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

heh.

I did not go jogging eventually yesterday and this morning. The ground was wet. Good excuse eh? :) Perhaps I shall soon sometime next week. Ahh ... I need more motivation!!

I had not washed my yoga mat cos it has been raining for the past few days. No point washing it if it cannot be dried right? *bleah*

*****
I don't think very much about our health services. The customer service officer at the ER was extremely rude and impolite. He must be totally anal constipated. The medical report we got was full of spelling mistakes. This really doesn't reflect well on them at all huh. I sms my friend who was working there in another department and he agreed that the hospital is easily one of the worst. And it is not cheap either. Hubby was extremely annoyed and he shot off a complain letter immediately. Oh well.

No comments: