Saturday, August 14, 2004

Crazy little thing called me.


Got this somewhere ... I forgot where.

I drive - Renault New Megane Cherry Red

If I have time to myself: I read, listen to music, take a walk downtown to shop, go to the library

You wouldn't know it but I'm very good at: doing computer stuffs work related

The person I'm closest to is - my hubby and my family

Comfort reading: Anything by Agatha Christie

Comfort eating: potato chips and chocolates

Movie Heaven: 50 First Dates, Spirited Away ...

My biggest regret: Not learning the violin when I had a chance when I was a kid

When I was a child I wanted to be: An architect

At night I dream of: my new place

The thing I wish I'd never worn: -

All my money goes on: paying the bloody bills...

My favourite building: shrines and parks in Japan

The shop I can't walk past: hmmm ...

My favourite work of art: -

Gadget I can't live without: my computer with internet connection

The best invention ever: ice-cream!

No comments: