Monday, July 19, 2004

To Monday with love.

There is a need to write. To put down the thoughts and see them. I think I'm getting the hang of writing, not sure if it's a good thing actually. It's becoming a habit, to write a blog and to read other blogs as it was a habit to email. Too much isn't very good.
 
*****
Anyway, it was a rather nice Monday today. Wasn't too hot but rather humid. We took the class out for an excursion, looking at the sculptures in the city. It was rather fun. And I think I would have appreciated it more if (a) I wasn't nursing a headache from lack of lunch, (b) it wasn't so humid, (c) that stupid strawberry milk sponsered by Magnolia didn't give me a stomachache. Truely, I'd enjoy myself looking at the artwork. Perhaps I shall go back one day with hubby to take another look. There are quite a lot around which somehow we don't really see them, do we? I should have brought my camera with me today. It was rather picturesque with the kids in uniform crowding around enthusiastically. And some of the artpieces are done by our own local artists and are pretty cool too. Sometimes we have to open our eyes and look around us. Singapore can be quite a nice place to walk around in too.
 
*****
Have passed the elementary test. yay. :) I'm starting to think that attendance and class work plays an important part in the weightage of marks. Or maybe the teacher just like us. heh. Or perhaps they don't like to fail people after all since it's a commercial school and they'll probably lose money if you get retained. *bleah*  Am looking forward to the party. :) Oh and if you are wondering why I'm learning Jap ... it's simply because I want to sing along to my favourite Jpop songs. heh :)
 
*****
Tomorrow is my father's birthday. I had an impulsive thought ... and I must remember it tomorrow. I always have the problem of having little brainwaves, and not acting on it after that unless I do it immediately. Just checked my bank account ... very little left, but ... it shall only be once in a year. So girl ... remember. I'm putting my thought here so I will not have the excuse of pretending that the thought did not exist. :P
 
*****
You see, the difference between us and them ... is that, they don't really bother what us think. Unlike us ... year after year, you go though all the trouble getting feedback and after that trying to tailor to their whims. Oh, too long? Right - shorter now. Oh, too tough? Right - easier now. Oh, not fair? Right - will this do? Oh you want this and you want that? Right ... we'll try to improve ... for you. And there are still grumbles that every year the same one wins. OF COURSE THEY WIN ... they're good! Unlike them. The questions were damn bloody difficult. Only 2 out of 24 were correct. Well, tough. It's always the same ones that got there. Well, tough. If you feel there's no point joining, no one's stopping you. If you do join, don't whine about it.
 
*snorts*
 
*****
Dinner's not ready yet. I'm weak with hunger. I need to store up some chocolates. :)

No comments: