Friday, July 09, 2004

Midnight

Sleepy, but staying awake ... waiting for hubby. And news of MIL. She's going back to the hospital. Not very sure exactly for what. Everyone seems uncertain. Ever since she fell down and hit her head. :(

***

Received: a junk mail in my email. Another of those money scams. Didn't bother to read.
Wonders: how anyone can fall for it.

***

Today's puzzle: 2 min 27 secs. My brain feels woozy. I need to close my eyes for a while.

***

One final rehearsal tomorrow. My program is up and running, and I've got most things ready (I think). Will be a long day later. Timer program may not work very well. Hubby said I've been talking in my sleep again. heh. stress probably. :P Interview was okie, but I've probably put my foot in my mouth this time. I mentioned I didn't mind contributing by organising quizzes. Did I actually say that? OH no! I do mind actually! What did I just say?! Into the fire methinks. No more quizzes!! Arrgh. *blinks* ... I can't believed I actually said that. Okie ... next please. Maybe a chess club might be nice, but do I have to run one??? NOooooo ... can I just be a lazy little wombat? :) I don't mind playing with trashing them. heh. Most therapeutic. Err, did I say I was interested in music too? Was I that desperate? OH shoot. Yeah, give me more interviews to dig myself into deep deep hole. bleah.

***

No news yet. Waiting ... waiting ... *sigh*

No comments: