Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The Wrong Side of the Bed

I just have to have a slight migrane today, of all days ... the day when I have to be back in school for extra classes. *sigh*

*****

I hate it when people leave things on my table without telling me what it is all about. I stared at the milk carton for a while, thinking ... is this just another of his wierd game by this particular colleague who tends to be a practical joker at times? Couldn't make any sense out of it, besides the right side of my head is throbbing. Whoooosh, place for such things is in the wastepaper basket. Good riddance.

And so ... just a moment ago, I was going through the emails and found, to my consternation, that the milk carton was left by HOD for the science quiz. I quote Captain Haddock "Ten thousands thundering typhoons!" OH hell ... and a few minutes ago, the cleaner just cleared the wastepaper basket. Thank you very much.

It's definitely one of those days. :(

*****

Not to mention I've been sneezing rather non-stop ever since I've got here. Getting asphyxiated here.

No comments: