Tuesday, June 15, 2004

WooHOoooo ... yahoo mail gave me 100MB of space! waaah ... :) :) heh heh heh ...

Gee, I hope they aren't doing the same thingy about the ad like the Gmail. hmmm ....

*****

The worst ever most uncoolest wierd 'pick up(??)' line

Scene
Me and colleague chatting in a corner during tea-break.

Nerdy guy in pyjamas-stripped shirt and BROWN pants approached.

Guy: err, sorry, but I can't help wondering about your ring you are wearing on your left hand. What does it signify? Does it mean like you are engaged or something? Like wearing rings on right hand or left hand which one does it signify something ... mumble mumble ...

Voice trails off as we stared at him incredulously.

After a pause ...

colleague: I supposed it's up to each individual what they like to wear ...

me: yeah, like it really depends on people, sometimes it may not signify anything or sometimes it may? (What the blazers are you asking about? Are you asking ME?? Or in general?? Wierdo)

guy: Oh eh ... thanks ... *slinks off*

Me and colleague looked at each other and burst out laughing. Colleague said that was the wierdest question ever, if he wanted to know, he should asked someone he knew, unless that was a pick-up line, if so, it's the most stupid way of doing so. I totally agree. *LOL*

*****

And now I'm on a roll ... quoting someone: When I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll ... *LOL*

I really really dislike the male species in my profession. They come across as two types.

Type One - nerdy unconfident wierdos who could only dare to deal with kids, probably secretly thinking of being paedophiles in their free time. Have problems getting along with their peers, whether men or women. Usually get bullied by the kids as well. No girlfriends, no life. Case: Him. Came to me to complain about my form class. Imagine whiny complainy high-pitched voice: Your kids ate sweets in my class and threw the wrappers at me!! *whine whine* Me: Scold them and make them behave and tell them to apologise! Him: But if I scold them, they'll say I very fierce and wait they cry how? (this is a real case! Serious!) Me: HUH?? Then what do you want me to do? Him: I just want to tell you *whine whine*. Female colleague overheard and said annoyingly: You have to be firm with them else they won't respect you. GO and scold them. Him: *whines all the way* ... in the end I had to speak to the kids involved and told them to apologise to said colleague. What a dodo!

Type Two - nerdy confident boot-lickers high-flyers-wannabe who also have no life spending all the time with kids and always planning for some stupid thingy last minute and doing everything last minute and totally unorganised. Probably also thinking of being a P in free time. Usually no gfs as well.

I can't stand such people. No intelligence, no personality ... irritating but sometimes rather amusing ... hahaha.

Okie to be fair, there are some nice ones who are really normal people. Rare. Oh well ...

*****

Today Wen told me she bought 4 pairs of Tod shoes and sandals. FOUR?!?!?!! Hello! Didn't you like just bought 2 pairs of Prada shoes in Bali? FOUR?!?! There is a sale going on at Tod. Shoes about 40% discount. WOw ... are the shoes really that good? Maybe I should go and see them tomorrow. heh heh ...

She's crazy, no wonder Bis is ignoring her when she got him back. hahaha ... guess he's rather annoyed that he was being left behind while she went to enjoy herself and also he had a very fun playmate at her friend's place. Ahhh ... so Bis is showing his temper .. tsk tsk. heh heh.

*****

I think I should save my money to buy stuffs for my new house. Like toys! Erm .. I mean kitchenware stuffs. Got my eye on pots and pans and plates and cutlery and wok (the cast iron one) and there are so many things to buy for the kitchen! heh heh. I love cooking! And I shall cook everyday (if possible)! For my hubby and myself. :) :) Simple dishes like steam fish, chicken, prawns etc etc ... easy ... must learn more difficult stuffs from parents soon ... darn, must get all their secret recipes and write them down one day!! :) :)

No comments: