Saturday, June 19, 2004

Shopping

Shopping yesterday was fun. I bought a blue blouse and a scarf from Max & Co. Items on sale at 30% but still very expensive actually. Hubby said long time ago don't tell him how much I spend ... heh heh ... especially if I'm buying clothes for him. So if I see anything nice, I'll just get it myself with my own money. Whether it be stuffs for him or for myself. :)

* * * * *

Books: I got the Book 3 of the Sovereign Stone Trilogy. If Kino doesn't have it, go to Borders. At least you can place an order for the book if they don't have it there. And if you cannot wait, check it out at Sunny and hey presto! They've got it! Brand new, slightly cheaper and comes all wrapped up in a plastic cover as well. Now, why didn't I think of going to Sunny in the first place? :O

* * * * *

CDS: Got Ashkenazy playing Tchaikovsky's The Seasons ... hmm, I think I was in the middle of learning 'October'. Did I manage to complete learning the piece? That was also in the beginning of the year. I guess I must have ... heh. Also got Gentle Dreams by Julian Lloyd Webber ... now why did I get this CD? OKie, so HMV was playing it over the speaker when I was shopping. DUH.

* * * * *

Lunch was great. A little unfortunate quite a lot of stuffs were finished. Friends were great too. Long time never see them. Seeing them again soon! Yay! :)

No comments: