Friday, June 18, 2004

I think there is something wrong with the weighing scales. I have put on 2 kilos! Now, how could that be? heh ... nevermind, I'll lose all of them after the holidays. Once term starts, I'll be on a bread-and-tomato diet for lunch, and sometimes if too busy, I probably won't have time for lunch too! So ... heck, I want to eat more now! Dim sum later .. yum yum yum :)

*****
Should I take up a Master's? Everyone I know is doing it ... further studying and doing their Master's, and finishing their Master's already. *sigh* ... What can I do if I want to? A Master's in Biochemistry? A Master's in Chemistry? A Master's in Education? MSc sounds damn difficult. Advanced Organic Synthesis ... urrgh. Interesting, but ... extremely tough. Do I want to work so hard? Sometimes I'm even already regretting taking up Japanese. I'm an extremely lazy bum. But the good side is that it is rather fun, and it feels meaningful to be doing something ... intellectual? Rather than let my brains become mush. Or maybe I should go and do my diploma in music? But I can't even play the stupid Fantasie Impromptu properly! Waah ... my fingers are all atrophied. It's so hard to relearn pieces. :( I need some motivation and inspiration to work hard. What can a Master's do for me? I'm afraid that it'll be too difficult and I'll lose interest mid-way and it'll become a waste. Is there anything interesting left to do?

Damn, I need to send in my CV soon. I need to start work on the stupid quiz soon. Damn, so many things yet to be done. It's so depressing just to think about it. And I end up doing all the things which I should not be doing instead of the things which I should be doing. :( Arrgh.

*****

Bali photos are not ready yet because I misplaced the discount voucher for the development of the prints back at the shop where I bought the rolls of film. No, I don't believe in digital cameras ... yet. Maybe I should, but I like my old auto non-digital one very much. Damn, I really can't find the discount voucher, I hope I haven't mistakenly thrown it away. :( Bad news comes in a roll. *sigh* I must also remember to develop extra photos for V from my ROM. Damn, that's another procastinated job waiting to be done.

TO self: Get your butt off and stop procastinating. I need to start planning!! Holidays are going to be over soon! When am I going to finish that stupid quiz?

Self: Okie, after today, I shall do (in order)
Saturday:
finish setting the astro questions for quiz
proof read CV and send it off
go swimming with hubby
revise katakana
go for japanese class
(at least I've finished all my japanese hw for this week! ^.^)

Hmm, perhaps better not be too ambitious. :)

No comments: