Saturday, June 12, 2004

Ohhh ... internet connection!

The one back at Alila Manggis was very slow. 56K ... more likely 14.4K only, and allowed 20 minutes of usage only. Here it is rather fast, though I should be out there swimming and baking instead of being an idiotic addict. Okie, short note here ... I'm actually reading the newspapers here, serious! I'll write more when I go home to my computer.

Anyway, it's lovely here in the mountains. So much greenery and beauty. So peaceful and out of the world. So many stars at night and mosqitoes to entertain you since there's no TV in the room. Totally out of the world. Good for the soul. A beautiful place high up in the mountains. I wish I could live with my hubby the two of us alone at the top of the mountains forever. They should not even have internet connection to tempt me. Humf.

... to be continued.

No comments: