Thursday, March 18, 2004

Divorce is messy.

Really messy. To think someone you knew did an overnight chameleon act on you. Can you trust the person any longer? What was he thinking of? Was there really an excuse to do something like that? My friend's divorce upset her very much. I felt quite surprised when I knew the real reason. I met him for gatherings and dinners and he seemed very much close to her. Yet, *shrug*. I'm just glad that she is stong and has decided to move on, to think of it as a silver lining in the cloud. A friend said, "Poor ~, the guy doesn't know how to treasure good thing." I'm not sure I'd agree with that, but he was certainly wrong to do what he did. Now, everything you once shared must be split in between, or destroyed, or given away. It's really sad. Or was it really sad? I always thought that they were too different, and she's so full of life and zest, and keen to improve herself and go work in the UN. Oh well .....

No comments: