Monday, February 27, 2006

Woof! Woof! Grrr ....

The numero uno has spoken. Check out her site at downward-dog. Read all about her naughty greedy Holly who stole and ate a whole bagful of beef liver plus plastic bag and strangly enough, didn't eject them out. Gosh, are you sure she doesn't have goat dna in her? See cute Bis with his big batty ears. And check out the fanatic yogi ramblings.

Heh heh.

:P

Hmmm, she seems to be going through my blog. I don't think I've written anything bad about her ... so relax lah. hahaha.

*****
Dear hubby didn't help me clean off the spider incident. I had to scrape off its poor little smashed up body from the book. There's a difference between spiders and gaint ants. The little black speck on the book had a crunchy feel whereas giant ants are simply spongy.

Yucks.

No comments: