Monday, October 17, 2005

Snippets of life

Overheard: I want a baby. If you don't want to have a baby with me, I will go and have a baby with another man!

wow.

heh heh

****
I ought to get my butt cracking and prepare for the long awaited housewarming. Hubby's friend said, what housewarming? More like housecooling! Then again, they haven't had theirs yet too. tsk tsk tsk. We are all procastinators, not by choice, really. It's just so damn hard and troublesome to plan for something like that. Seriously, just the thought of having to plan for who to come and whether they would turn up and to get the food and all that gives me the headache. We have written down the guest list, so it is now to contact them.

So do we invite them first or do we order the food first?

*bleah*

And the thought of so many people in our house doesn't exactly sit well on both of us. We two are solitary creatures. We don't like people invading our personal space. True, sometimes it can be fun meeting and catching up with friends, but most of the time, we would just prefer each other's company.

And both of us are neither good planners. We tend to do things on the spur of the moment.

:P

***
Dear hubby is a nice guy most of the time. But I'm sure you've heard of the saying, do not disturb the sleeping cat or be clawed by a tiger. Well, whatever, I made that up. heh :P So we called in the police to make a complain and have them investigate. Someone is going to be in for something.

I don't think it is awfully bad of us to do that. The last time it happened, they just brushed it off and told us to go ahead and make a police report. So we did. So there.

*shrug*

That said, I think hubby can be quite frightening at times. :P But I still love him. :) :) :)

***
My stomach isn't rumbling anymore. The volcano activity has stopped, thank goodness. But I seemed to be still burping natural gas.

*hic*

Sometimes dearest hubby gets annoyed with me when I fall sick and whine a lot and not wanting to take my medicine. Don't you know, women just want sympathy. But he's definitely learning.

:P

No comments: