Saturday, September 11, 2004

Autumn Ramblings

Eh, what autumn, you ask? Just because it's September. :P

And it drizzled this morning. We washed the car last evening. It took us 1 hour to do so, and that was six pairs of hands doing the job. Oh my, but it was sooo tiring to wash a damn car. We only used only one pail of water though .. and I think 8 pieces of clothes and 2 sponges. :) I can't say it's extremely clean right now since it rained. But at least the car doesn't looked too bad.

I've decided to start a new blog for work related stories only. Hubby's good with words and gave me a word which I'll use it to describe the blog. heh, that sounds rather fun.

Here's an article for thought:
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996374
I'm not sure about it, what do you think?

It's not healthy to drive the car with my father in it. Everytime we would never fail to end up quarrelling. I swear, one day I'd probably crash the car with him in it. Duh ... I so hate him like that!

I forgot what else I wanted to ramble about, so I'm going back to bed.

No comments: